Over the past week, some users have encountered a known error message stating that Internet Explorer has stopped working on Windows 7. This issue occurs for a variety of reasons. We will discuss this below.
Quick and Easy PC Repair
g.Open Internet Explorer and select Tools> Internet Solutions. Select the “Advanced” tab and, if necessary, “Reset”. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset. When Internet Explorer applies the new defaults, choose Close> OK.
The scan may take a while, so please be patient. Windows will repair any damaged or missing files found. If a problem requires information from our installation CD, you may be prompted to insert the Windows CD.
For more information about how to populate the System Checker (SFC) file, see the following Knowledge Base article on the Microsoft website:
Start your computer in safe mode and see if a person can reproduce the error. Once you start your computer in safe mode, they usually work for you and perform the same actions that you do when an error occurs. If the error persists in Safe Mode, go to the next section and follow the instructions to run the Clean Boot troubleshooter.
For more information about starting your computer in Safe Mode, see the following Microsoft website:
Now navigate to the folder containing images or possibly videos and see if you can reproduce the problem. If Windows Explorer has stopped working , the folder you are viewing may contain one or more image files that may be damaged. or contains corrupted thumbnail data.
Note. After selecting Show File Icon on Thumbnails and Always Show Icons, never customize thumbnails, files will no longer be displayed in full, so thumbnails will appear as the default icon for their manual file types. In addition to other files. If you have How to reproduce a bug using these settings, the delivery does not include images or video tutorials, and you need to reset the folder settings to their original values.
Check the error details to find out which application caused Windows Explorer to stop. Learn more about these steps:
How to fix blocking errors, “Cross-over Internet connection stops working” factors?
Since Windows 10 is already running with the new Microsoft Edge browser. But if you are a fan of Crisscross and errors like Internet Explorer stop working, freeze, freeze, etc. the former.
OthersAnother reason may be that there are many unwanted toolbars, BHOs, add-ons and extensions on the Internet. Some of the security settings of Internet Explorer may also be the cause.
Either way, we have the right solution ready to resolve this error message. Internet Explorer loves to work. We are your contribution to the development of 9 ways to get rid of these problems. These methods are suitable for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, especially all versions of IE, IE 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, etc. Please only follow the following methods individually.
- Reset Internet Explorer
- Update graphics driver
- Disable rendering
- Remove unnecessary toolbar software
- Unwanted add-ons
- Reinstall Java, Flash, Silverlight.
- Reset the security zone
- Run the Microsoft Fixit utility.
- Find the conflicting .DLL file
- Reinstall Internet Explorer.
Fix 1: Reset The Explorer
How do I fix Internet Explorer has stopped working Windows 7?
Open Internet Explorer and select Tools> Internet Options.Select the “Advanced” tab, then sort “Reset”.In the Reset Internet Explorer Alternatives dialog box, select Reset.When Internet Explorer applies the default settings, choose Close> OK.Restart your computer for the changes to take effect lu.
Resetting Internet Explorer is the first method to use when most of the time the problem occurst immediately.
Reset Method 1:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the “old” Tools menu (click Top Secret to activate the menu bar).
- Click Click Internet Options: Your site’s configuration window will open.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Reset button. All you see here is the box on the left, check the Clear personal settings box and click the Reset button.
Reset Method 2:
If you were unable to open Internet Explorer, or if customers were unable to reset Internet Explorer in some other way, here is another very effective concept for restoring Internet Explorer control from Panel Configuration. Follow these steps:
- Click the Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Network & Internet
- Click Internet Options. (A configuration window should appear)
- Click the tab.
- Click the Reset button. You buy another drawer here, check all the boxes labeled “Clear personal settings” and press the reset button still on the em.
A hotfix is offered here as well as Microsoft to fix Internet stopping, freezing, opening and unexpected shutdown due to related issues. He also suggests returning to mainstream Internet Explorer.
If the above steps do not resolve the above problem, use one of the methods.
Fix 2: Update Graphics Driver And Disable Software Rendering
Sometimes graphical descriptions cause problems. So try updating your picture message driver or turning off hardware acceleration in IE 9 and IE 10.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Old Supplementary Service Plan (click the button to activate the compile panel).
- Click Internet Options €. A system window will appear.
- Click the High Tech tab.
- Disable the option “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.” it’s in the fast graphics section.
Fixed: Disable 3D In “nvidia Driver” Graphics
Disable This is the stereoscopic 3D setting for the NVIDIA Graphics Driver application. (If you are getting Nvidia video drivers and software, you will most likely skip this step.)
- Open Nvidia software, for example in the system tray.
- Uncheck “3D” stereoscopic from NVIDIA drivers (An NVIDIA driver is the computer that graphics owners run your software on. System Support.)
Fix 4. Remove Unneeded Toolbars
Sometimes a third-party toolbar may be causing the problem. Therefore, it is more tempting to avoid the third event toolbar. If you just installed and do not know how to allow uninstallation, see the following procedures for routinely uninstalling unneeded toolbars from Internet Explorer.
- Remove unnecessary toolbars using panel controls. Go to
- Go to Add or Remove Programs and remove any toolbars available in each of our lists.
Fix 5. Disable Add Unwanted Add-ons
You can disable Internet-related add-ons if some add-ons are causing problems and are the root cause of the error.
- Go to settings by selecting -> Manage add-ons. And
- right click to actually disable the add-ins.
Fix 6: Java, Reinstall Flash Player, Silverlight.
Uninstall and then reinstall add-ons like Flash capuccino, player, Silverlight through the control panel.
New Fix: Reset Zone Security.
- Reset Internet Explorer security zone settings.
Fix: 8 Start Microsoft Fixit
- Download and run this Microsoft Fixit to resolve the issue.
- http: // support. microsoft.com/mats/ie_performance_and_safety/
- Restart our computer.
Fix 9. Find .DLL Where File Conflicts With Internet Explorer
If the above method does not often solve the problem, this method is to find the exact history of the conflicting DLL. This is a manual method that requiresa lot of time. So don’t forget this last step. We can find the faulty DLL using the system logs. Be sure to follow the instructions below.
- Right-click My Computer and select Manage. You will receive another window.
- Click the pointer of the Event Viewer (Expand).
- Click the Windows Logs arrow. > Now look in the mentor window on the right, all the system logs of the person are listed there.
- Now scroll down and you will find an error (red cross error) that starts with iexplore to.exe and double click this tool to get details (this log states that the error message was added to Internet Explorer when it was created, so you can find it in the time section).
- You now have an error in the message details. Learn about the “.dll” file for details.
- Since now you have another file named dll which conflicts with iexplore.exe. End conflicts by editing the file, fix, rename, or delete. Finally, you can do it with this file. li>
- If the person cannot delete the report, restart the computer in safe mode and then delete the new file.
Hope you can fix World Explorer crashing, freezing or blocking issues in Windows 7, 8, 10 using the above methods. If not, try reinstalling Planet Explorer afterwards. The comments / questions that follow below will tell us which solution worked for you.
Download this PC optimization tool to make your computer run faster.
How do I fix Internet Explorer not responding?
Clear cache files and internet history.Internet Explorer add-on issue.Reset Internet Explorer to default settings.Update Internet Explorer to the latest version.Update Windows.Run the Internet Explorer Troubleshooter.Run a scan for malware and viruses.
How do I get Internet Explorer back on Windows 7?
Open the control panel.Click Open Programs and Features.Click Add / Remove Windows Components.Go to Internet Explorer.Then uncheck the box.Click OK.
La Mejor Manera De Arreglar Internet Explorer Dejó De Funcionar En Problemas De Windows 7
Il Modo Migliore Per Risolvere Internet Explorer Ha Smesso Di Funzionare Su Problemi Di Windows 7
De Beste Manier Om Internet Explorer Op Te Lossen Werkt Niet Meer Aan Windows 7-problemen
Лучший способ исправить перестал работать Internet Explorer из-за проблем с Windows 7
Bästa Sättet Att Fixa Internet Explorer Slutade Fungera På Windows 7-problem
Le Meilleur Moyen De Réparer Internet Explorer A Cessé De Fonctionner Sur Les Problèmes De Windows 7
Der Beste Weg, Um Zu Beheben, Dass Internet Explorer Bei Windows 7-Problemen Nicht Mehr Funktioniert
Melhor Maneira De Consertar O Internet Explorer Que Parou De Funcionar Nos Problemas Do Windows 7
Internet Explorer가 Windows 7 문제에서 작동하지 않는 문제를 해결하는 가장 좋은 방법
Najlepszy Sposób Na Naprawienie Problemu Z Internet Explorerem, Który Przestał Działać W Systemie Windows 7