| Event Information
|| According to Microsoft:
This event is logged because the creation of a ‘Phase2Init event since waitForSpoolerInitialization failed.
Check for resource availability
Windows Marketing was unable to allocate enough resource operations or was not working at a different update level. Immediate action is usually not required.
If the problem persists, determine if the computer is running out of system monetary resources, such as the computer running the system. To do this, use the procedures in the following sections to create a system diagnostic report that displays the collected system information for 60 seconds, or use Resource Monitor to monitor system resources in real time.
To be able to useTo use these methods, you must be a member who is logged on to the local administrators on the print server, or your company must have excellent credentials.
Generate System Diagnostic Report
To collect system data within 60 seconds and simply generate a system diagnostic report:
- Open any good command elevated prompt window. To write this, click Start, go to All Programs, just click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, then click Run as Administrator.
- Type perfmon / report and press Enter. Reliability and performance monitoring also begins with collecting data to generate a system diagnostic report.
- When the comment is ready to be viewed, locate the Diagnostic Results section of the report and check if the nature of the alerts is (indicated by alerts in the report). You can refer to the links for additional help on handling alerts in this section. In Improver, you can expand each category See the Basic System Checks section for more information on why the alerts appear. You can also find information on process-level resource consumers in the Performance section.
Start Resource Monitor
Start Resource Monitor:
Important. The Resource Monitor stops collecting information and a system diagnostic report is actually generated. To start collecting information after the System Diagnostic Report has finished, click Start From Monitor.
- Open a maximized command prompt window. To do this, click Start, select All Programs, basically click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- Type perfmon / res and press ENTER. Resource Monitor starts up.
- The four continuous charts in the Resource View show real-time CPU, hard disk, network, and RAM utilization. Four expandable sections below the diagrams provide process-level details for each resource. Click the resource labels For more information, or click directly on the diagram to expand its details. You can use real-time usage information to identify the most important consumer resource. Click a feature column heading to sort the important information in the table by that column; Click the column heading again to change the sort order.
Quick and Easy PC Repair
Introducing ASR Pro - the must-have software for anyone who relies on their computer. This powerful application will quickly and easily repair any common errors, safeguard your files from loss or corruption, protect you from malware and hardware failure, and optimize your PC for maximum performance. So whether you're a student, busy mom, small business owner or gamer - ASR Pro is for you!
the following steps to ensure all issues are resolved:
- Print the back of the document from the original client computer.
- If printing logs server print spooler content events, check for print spooler event 10 after printing.